.. ‘cuz it’s done.
I’ve had a bunch of pesky little tasks for the past couple of weeks to resolve – like coloring the white edges of the decal with a blue paint pen. It’s a little detail, but it really makes it look professional.
The last task was to do something I’ve never done in pinball restoration – weaken the flippers. Everything I’ve learned has been how to make the flippers nice ‘n strong. This machine had the wrong flipper coils when I bought the machine – but they were okay with the worn linkages. Once I rebuilt the flippers, the flippers turned into cannons that threatened to destroy all the expensive new plastic parts. To rectify, I went one step weaker with the coils and that did the trick.
Pictures from the entire restoration odyssey are here on my SmugMug site: Whitewater Restoration